Rheumatoid arthritis: a novel radiographic projection of hand assessment
AffiliationOur Lady's Hospice & Care Services
Local subject classificationMUSCULOSKELETAL CARE
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBritish Journal of Radiology, vol 82, issue 979, pp. 554-60
JournalBritish Journal of Radiology
- Early radiographic joint space narrowing and erosion and later malalignment in rheumatoid arthritis: a longitudinal analysis.
- Authors: Pincus T, Fuchs HA, Callahan LF, Nance EP Jr, Kaye JJ
- Issue date: 1998 Apr
- Patient retention and hand-wrist radiograph progression of rheumatoid arthritis during a 3-year prospective study that prohibited disease modifying antirheumatic drugs.
- Authors: Paulus HE, Di Primeo D, Sharp JT, Genant HK, Weissman BN, Weisman MH, Sanda M, Long-Term Etodolac Study Investigators.
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Incidence and size of erosions in the wrist and hand of rheumatoid patients: a quantitative microfocal radiographic study.
- Authors: Buckland-Wright JC, Walker SR
- Issue date: 1987 Jun
- Radiographic projections for the diagnosis of arthritis of the hands and wrists.
- Authors: De Smet AA, Martin NL, Fritz SL, Lindsley HB
- Issue date: 1981 Jun
- Quantitative assessment of hand radiographs of rheumatoid arthritis: interobserver variation in a multicenter radiographic study.
- Authors: Matsuno H, Yudoh K, Hanyu T, Kano S, Komatsubara Y, Matsubara T, Murata N, Nakai H, Nakamura H, Ozaki S, Shimizu M, Shiozawa S, Takasugi K, Goto M
- Issue date: 2003