Synovial tissue sublining CD68 expression is a biomarker of therapeutic response in rheumatoid arthritis clinical trials: consistency across centers
AffiliationOur Lady's Hospice & Care Services
Local subject classificationMUSCULOSKELETAL CARE
MetadataShow full item record
CitationJournal of Rheumatology, vol 36, issue 8, pp. 1800-02
JournalJournal of Rheumatology
- Synovial tissue macrophages: a sensitive biomarker for response to treatment in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Authors: Haringman JJ, Gerlag DM, Zwinderman AH, Smeets TJ, Kraan MC, Baeten D, McInnes IB, Bresnihan B, Tak PP
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Synovial macrophages as a biomarker of response to therapeutic intervention in rheumatoid arthritis: standardization and consistency across centers.
- Authors: Bresnihan B, Gerlag DM, Rooney T, Smeets TJ, Wijbrandts CA, Boyle D, Fitzgerald O, Kirkham BW, McInnes IB, Smith M, Ulfgren AK, Veale DJ, Tak PP
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Association of interleukin-18 expression with enhanced levels of both interleukin-1beta and tumor necrosis factor alpha in knee synovial tissue of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Authors: Joosten LA, Radstake TR, Lubberts E, van den Bersselaar LA, van Riel PL, van Lent PL, Barrera P, van den Berg WB
- Issue date: 2003 Feb
- Comparison of synovial tissues from the knee joints and the small joints of rheumatoid arthritis patients: Implications for pathogenesis and evaluation of treatment.
- Authors: Kraan MC, Reece RJ, Smeets TJ, Veale DJ, Emery P, Tak PP
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- Expression of myeloid related proteins (MRP) 8 and 14 and the MRP8/14 heterodimer in rheumatoid arthritis synovial membrane.
- Authors: Youssef P, Roth J, Frosch M, Costello P, Fitzgerald O, Sorg C, Bresnihan B
- Issue date: 1999 Dec