CitationIndependent tunability of the double-mode-locked cw dye laser. 1979, 4 (6):179-81 Opt Lett
AbstractWe report a new configuration that enables the double-mode-locked cw dye laser to be independently tunable. In addition, the output coupling at each of the two wavelengths can be independently specified. A series of oscillographs shows some interesting features unique to double mode locking and also shows the effects of varying the two cavity lengths with respect to each other.
- Passively mode-locked color-center laser.
- Authors: Langford N, Smith K, Sibbett W
- Issue date: 1987 Nov 1
- Dynamics of solid-state lasers pumped by mode-locked lasers.
- Authors: Wellmann B, Spence DJ, Coutts DW
- Issue date: 2015 Feb 23
- Narrow line width frequency comb source based on an injection-locked III-V-on-silicon mode-locked laser.
- Authors: Uvin S, Keyvaninia S, Lelarge F, Duan GH, Kuyken B, Roelkens G
- Issue date: 2016 Mar 7
- Tunable and switchable all-fiber dual-wavelength mode locked laser based on Lyot filtering effect.
- Authors: Luo X, Tuan TH, Saini TS, Nguyen HPT, Suzuki T, Ohishi Y
- Issue date: 2019 May 13
- Mapping the dynamical regimes of a SESAM mode-locked VECSEL with a long cavity using time series analysis.
- Authors: Malica T, Lin J, Ackemann T, Little DJ, Toomey JP, Pabœuf D, Lubeigt W, Hempler N, Malcolm G, Maker GT, Kane DM
- Issue date: 2018 Jun 25