AffiliationOrthodontic Department, St Camillus Hospital, Limerick, Eire.
Orthodontic Appliance Design
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA new approach to incisor retention--the lingual spur retainer. 1996, 23 (3):199-201 Br J Orthod
JournalBritish journal of orthodontics
AbstractLate lower incisor crowding and incisor rotations remain a problem in orthodontics. We describe a new fixed retainer which is simple to use, allows physiological tooth movement, but prevents rotational and labio-lingual relapse.
- Stability of orthodontic treatment outcome in relation to retention status: An 8-year follow-up.
- Authors: Steinnes J, Johnsen G, Kerosuo H
- Issue date: 2017 Jun
- Effectiveness of lingual retainers bonded to the canines in preventing mandibular incisor relapse.
- Authors: Renkema AM, Al-Assad S, Bronkhorst E, Weindel S, Katsaros C, Lisson JA
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Lingual orthodontics: accelerated realignment of the "social six" with piezocision.
- Authors: Brugnami F, Caiazzo A, Dibart S
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- A functional rationale for routine maxillary bonded retention.
- Authors: Paulson RC
- Issue date: 1992 Fall
- A Protocol for Treatment of Minor Orthodontic Relapse During Retention.
- Authors: Brezulier D, Turpin YL, Sorel O
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 12