Functional surgery of the temporomandibular joint with conscious sedation for "closed lock" using eminectomy as a treatment: a case series.
AffiliationDublin Dental School and Hospital, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFunctional surgery of the temporomandibular joint with conscious sedation for "closed lock" using eminectomy as a treatment: a case series. 2011, 69 (6):e42-9 J. Oral Maxillofac. Surg.
JournalJournal of oral and maxillofacial surgery : official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
AbstractThe use of local anesthesia and CS is an alternative to GA for performing TMJ procedures in appropriately selected patients. The advantage of direct visualization of the meniscus and its movements in the nonasleep patient requires further evaluation.
- Arthroscopy of the human temporomandibular joint.
- Authors: Dahl M, Sindet-Pedersen S, Jensen J, Cosentino SJ
- Issue date: 1992
- Arthroscopic temporomandibular joint surgery. A new approach to temporomandibular joint disorders.
- Authors: Rodau SK, Baker-Gill S, Levin SN
- Issue date: 1993 Nov
- Single-stage comprehensive surgical treatment of the rheumatoid arthritis temporomandibular joint patient.
- Authors: Mehra P, Wolford LM, Baran S, Cassano DS
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Relationship between effectiveness of arthrocentesis under sufficient pressure and conditions of the temporomandibular joint.
- Authors: Yura S, Totsuka Y
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- High condylectomy and disc repositioning compared to arthroscopic lysis, lavage, and capsular stretch for the treatment of chronic closed lock of the temporomandibular joint.
- Authors: Politi M, Sembronio S, Robiony M, Costa F, Toro C, Undt G
- Issue date: 2007 Jan