AffiliationRegional Orthodontic Department, St James's Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFacial talon cusps. 1997, 7 (4):259-62 Int J Paediatr Dent
JournalInternational journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children
AbstractThis is a report of two patients with isolated facial talon cusps. One occurred on a permanent mandibular central incisor; the other on a permanent maxillary canine. The locations of these talon cusps suggests that the definition of a talon cusp include teeth in addition to the incisor group and be extended to include the facial aspect of teeth.
- Talon cusps: a review.
- Authors: Keane J, O'Sullivan R, Field D, Crowley N, Windle M, Namara CM
- Issue date: 1997
- Semi talon and trace talon: report of two cases.
- Authors: Neeraja R
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Facial talon cusp in primary maxillary lateral incisor: a report of two unusual cases.
- Authors: Batra P, Enocson L, Hagberg C
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Survey of talon cusps in the permanent dentition of a Turkish population.
- Authors: Gündüz K, Celenk P
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 1
- Mandibular talon cusp: report of two rare cases.
- Authors: Hegde S, Kumar BR
- Issue date: 1999 Dec