Regional orthodontics: Class II division I malocclusion, a variety of orthodontic treatments.
AffiliationRegional Orthodontic Department, Merlin Park Hospital, Galway.
Malocclusion, Angle Class II
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRegional orthodontics: Class II division I malocclusion, a variety of orthodontic treatments. 1996, 42 (3):56-64 J Ir Dent Assoc
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
- Italian Board of Orthodontics: Case nr. 4 Class II Division 2 Diagnostic description of the malocclusion.
- Authors: Sbricoli M
- Issue date: 2006
- Class II Division 2 deep overbite malocclusion correction with nonextraction therapy and Class II elastics.
- Authors: Ferreira SL
- Issue date: 1998 Aug
- Begg appliance management of a moderately crowded Angle Class 11 Division 2 malocclusion.
- Authors: Ho HC, Dreyer CW
- Issue date: 1999 Nov
- Case report: tip-edge treatment of a Class II, division 1 malocclusion with an anterior openbite.
- Authors: Kesling CK
- Issue date: 1992 Sep
- Orthodontic solutions for Class II malocclusions.
- Authors: Guy JP
- Issue date: 1987 Apr