CitationComparative effectiveness research. 2011, 104 (5):132 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Maximizing the clinical utility of comparative effectiveness research.
- Authors: Umscheid CA
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Communal responsibility for health care--the example of benefit assessment in Germany.
- Authors: Sawicki PT
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 12
- Comparative-effectiveness research in cataract and refractive surgery: the CATT call.
- Authors: Dupps WJ Jr
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Perspectives on cost-effective medicine and the use of cost-effectiveness analyses.
- Authors: Park KT
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- AHRQ series commentary 3: the United States addresses comparative effectiveness but not cost-effectiveness through the effective health-care program.
- Authors: Freemantle N, Drummond MF
- Issue date: 2010 May