AuthorsMorrin, Martina M
McKenzie, Charles A
Farrell, Richard J
Goldberg, Shraga N
Rofsky, Neil M
AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Pattern Recognition, Automated
Reproducibility of Results
Sensitivity and Specificity
MetadataShow full item record
CitationParallel imaging enhanced MR colonography using a phantom model. 2008, 28 (3):664-72 J Magn Reson Imaging
JournalJournal of magnetic resonance imaging : JMRI
AbstractParallel imaging using ASSET-enhanced T2W SSFSE and T1W 3D SPGR improves the ability to detect significant colon polyps in an MRC phantom model.
- MR colonoscopy at 3.0 T: comparison with 1.5 T in vivo and a colon model.
- Authors: Röttgen R, Herzog H, Bogen P, Freund T, Felix R, Bruhn H
- Issue date: 2006 Jul-Aug
- Simultaneous parallel inclined readout image technique.
- Authors: Paley MN, Lee KJ, Wild JM, Griffiths PD, Whitby EH
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Three-dimensional cerebral contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance venography at 3.0 Tesla: initial results using highly accelerated parallel acquisition.
- Authors: Nael K, Fenchel M, Salamon N, Duckwiler GR, Laub G, Finn JP, Villablanca JP
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Evaluation of magnetic resonance colonography at 3.0 Tesla regarding diagnostic accuracy and image quality.
- Authors: Saar B, Gschossmann JM, Bonel HM, Kickuth R, Vock P, Netzer P
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Non-contrast-enhanced MR portography with time-spatial labeling inversion pulses: comparison of imaging with three-dimensional half-fourier fast spin-echo and true steady-state free-precession sequences.
- Authors: Shimada K, Isoda H, Okada T, Kamae T, Arizono S, Hirokawa Y, Shibata T, Togashi K
- Issue date: 2009 May