AuthorsHarewood, Gavin C
AffiliationDivision of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHBile Duct Neoplasms
Cholangiopancreatography, Endoscopic Retrograde
Early Detection of Cancer
Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
Sensitivity and Specificity
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEndoscopic tissue diagnosis of cholangiocarcinoma. 2008, 24 (5):627-30 Curr. Opin. Gastroenterol.
JournalCurrent opinion in gastroenterology
AbstractOverall, recognizing the limited sensitivity of diagnostic approaches for tissue diagnosis of cholangiocarcinoma, it would appear prudent to pursue further tissue sampling when there is a strong clinical suspicion of malignancy despite a prior negative/nondiagnostic result.
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration biopsy of suspected cholangiocarcinoma.
- Authors: Eloubeidi MA, Chen VK, Jhala NC, Eltoum IE, Jhala D, Chhieng DC, Syed SA, Vickers SM, Mel Wilcox C
- Issue date: 2004 Mar
- Endoscopic ultrasound staging of cholangiocarcinoma.
- Authors: Levy MJ, Heimbach JK, Gores GJ
- Issue date: 2012 May
- Endoscopic techniques to diagnose and manage biliary tumors.
- Authors: Brugge WR
- Issue date: 2005 Jul 10
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided FNA biopsy of bile duct and gallbladder: analysis of 53 cases.
- Authors: Meara RS, Jhala D, Eloubeidi MA, Eltoum I, Chhieng DC, Crowe DR, Varadarajulu S, Jhala N
- Issue date: 2006 Feb
- DNA image analysis combined with routine cytology improves diagnostic sensitivity of common bile duct brushing.
- Authors: Krishnamurthy S, Katz RL, Shumate A, Strohlein K, Khanna A, Tucker SL, Raijman I, Lahoti S
- Issue date: 2001 Jun 25