AffiliationDepartment of Occupational Therapy, University of Limerick, Mid-Western Regional Hospital, Castletroy, Limerick, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReview of occupational therapy for people with chronic pain. 2011, 58 (2):74-81 Aust Occup Ther J
JournalAustralian occupational therapy journal
AbstractThis critical analysis has made occupational therapy services for people with chronic pain problematic in order to generate reflection, discussion and new insights. This analysis deconstructs contemporary occupational therapy philosophy and practice and therefore provides a new perspective on occupational therapy for people with chronic pain.
- Is occupational therapy adequately meeting the needs of people with chronic pain?
- Authors: Robinson K, Kennedy N, Harmon D
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- Occupational therapists' assessments of adults with long-term pain: the Swedish experience.
- Authors: Müllersdorf M, Söderback I
- Issue date: 2002
- Chronic pain and the use of health services.
- Authors: James FR, Large RG
- Issue date: 1992 May 27
- Service users' and occupational therapists' beliefs about effective treatments for chronic pain: a meeting of the minds or the great divide?
- Authors: Brown CA
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 7
- Finding the right care for chronic pain.
- Authors: McCaffrey E
- Issue date: 1996 Nov