Treating osteoporosis: do bisphosphonates really increase the risk of osteonecrosis of the jaw?
MeSHBone Density Conservation Agents
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTreating osteoporosis: do bisphosphonates really increase the risk of osteonecrosis of the jaw? 2008, 101 (6):166-7 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Treating osteoporosis.
- Authors: Smith G, Stassen L, Flint S
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- [Jaw necrosis following treatment with biphosphonates--the dose is of crucial significance for the risk].
- Authors: Langdahl BL, Hitz M, Melsen B, Pinholt EM
- Issue date: 2009 Mar 23
- Bisphosphonates and osteonecrosis of the jaws: a primer for physicians for management and risk identification.
- Authors: O'Neill PR, Hopeck J
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Intravenous bisphosphonates in osteoporosis and jaw osteonecrosis: comment on the article by Delmas et al.
- Authors: Landis BN, Hugentobler M
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Bisphosphonates and osteonecrosis: potential treatment or serious complication?
- Authors: Goytia RN, Salama A, Khanuja HS
- Issue date: 2009 Apr