Patch testing for food-associated allergies in orofacial granulomatosis.
Healy, Claire M
McCartan, Bernard E
Flint, Stephen R
McCreary, Christine E
AffiliationDublin Dental School and Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPatch testing for food-associated allergies in orofacial granulomatosis. 2011, 40 (1):10-3 J. Oral Pathol. Med.
JournalJournal of oral pathology & medicine : official publication of the International Association of Oral Pathologists and the American Academy of Oral Pathology
AbstractBoth standard and urticarial patch tests are required to detect food allergies in orofacial granulomatosis. The difficulties of patient self-recording of urticarial tests can be eliminated by retaining patients in the testing unit for professional reading of patches at 60 min.
- The Melkersson-Rosenthal syndrome and food additive hypersensitivity.
- Authors: McKenna KE, Walsh MY, Burrows D
- Issue date: 1994 Dec
- Review article: cinnamon- and benzoate-free diet as a primary treatment for orofacial granulomatosis.
- Authors: Campbell HE, Escudier MP, Patel P, Challacombe SJ, Sanderson JD, Lomer MC
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Contact hypersensitivity in patients with orofacial granulomatosis.
- Authors: Armstrong DK, Biagioni P, Lamey PJ, Burrows D
- Issue date: 1997 Mar
- [Eating cinnamon in cinnamaldehyde allergy].
- Authors: Hürlimann AF, Wüthrich B
- Issue date: 1995 Sep
- Orofacial sensitivity reactions and the role of dietary components. Case reports.
- Authors: Reed BE, Barrett AP, Katelaris C, Bilous M
- Issue date: 1993 Aug