Comparative effectiveness research in inflammatory bowel disease.
AffiliationDepartment of Gastroenterology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComparative effectiveness research in inflammatory bowel disease. 2011, 17 (6):E46-7 Inflamm. Bowel Dis.
JournalInflammatory bowel diseases
- What is the need for comparative effectiveness studies in IBD?
- Authors: Flasar MH, Cross RK
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- Comparative effectiveness research in inflammatory bowel disease: prospects and challenges.
- Authors: Feuerstein JD, Cheifetz AS, Siegel CA, BRIDGe Group.
- Issue date: 2012 Aug
- Should comparative effectiveness research ignore industry-funded data?
- Authors: Dunn AG, Coiera E
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Epidemiology, comparative effectiveness research, and the National Institutes of Health: forces for health.
- Authors: Lauer MS, Hodes R
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- Attacks on publicly funded trials: what happens when industry does not want to know the answer.
- Authors: Cohen D
- Issue date: 2015 Apr 1