AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Adelaide & Meath Hospital, Tallaght, Dublin, Ireland.
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTraumatic parenchymal laceration in a horseshoe kidney. 2011, 72 (3):173 Br J Hosp Med (Lond)
JournalBritish journal of hospital medicine (London, England : 2005)
AbstractAn 18-year-old man was transferred to the authors' institution after a motor vehicle collision in which he was a restrained front seat passenger. The referring hospital performed contrast-enhanced computed tomography which revealed a previously undiagnosed horseshoe kidney with a laceration of the right lower pole moiety. On transfer, he was pale and mildly tachycardic but normotensive.
- Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy in a horseshoe kidney.
- Authors: Molina WR, Gill IS
- Issue date: 2003 Dec
- [A case of gastric mucosal laceration due to seat belt injury].
- Authors: Yasuoka H, Maruyama H, Koja A, Iida T
- Issue date: 2014 Jan
- Trauma to a horseshoe kidney.
- Authors: Hannay RS, Dente CJ, Nicholas JM, Wyrzykowski AD, Feliciano DV
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- [Traumatic rupture of a horseshoe kidney].
- Authors: Pascual Samaniego M, Bravo Fernández I, Ruiz Serrano M, Ramos Martín JA, Lázaro Méndez J, García González A
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- Seat-belt transection of the pararenal vena cava in a 5-year-old child: survival with caval ligation.
- Authors: DeCou JM, Abrams RS, Gauderer MW
- Issue date: 1999 Jul