Vascular-targeted photodynamic therapy with BF2-chelated Tetraaryl-Azadipyrromethene agents: a multi-modality molecular imaging approach to therapeutic assessment.
AuthorsByrne, A T
O'Connor, A E
Curran, K M
Rousseau, J A
Callanan, J J
O'Shea, D F
Gallagher, W M
AffiliationUCD School of Biomolecular and Biomedical Science, UCD Conway Institute, University College Dublin, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Cell Line, Tumor
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Mammary Neoplasms, Experimental
Mice, Inbred C57BL
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVascular-targeted photodynamic therapy with BF2-chelated Tetraaryl-Azadipyrromethene agents: a multi-modality molecular imaging approach to therapeutic assessment. 2009, 101 (9):1565-73 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish journal of cancer
AbstractThe encouraging treatment responses in vivo and vascular-targeting mechanism of action continue to indicate therapeutic benefit for this new class of photosensitiser.
- Mechanism of cell death mediated by a BF2-chelated tetraaryl-azadipyrromethene photodynamic therapeutic: dissection of the apoptotic pathway in vitro and in vivo.
- Authors: O'Connor AE, Mc Gee MM, Likar Y, Ponomarev V, Callanan JJ, O'shea DF, Byrne AT, Gallagher WM
- Issue date: 2012 Feb 1
- Effective treatment of chemoresistant breast cancer in vitro and in vivo by a factor VII-targeted photodynamic therapy.
- Authors: Duanmu J, Cheng J, Xu J, Booth CJ, Hu Z
- Issue date: 2011 Apr 26
- The synthesis of 64Cu-chelated porphyrin photosensitizers and their tumor-targeting peptide conjugates for the evaluation of target cell uptake and PET image-based pharmacokinetics of targeted photodynamic therapy agents.
- Authors: Mukai H, Wada Y, Watanabe Y
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Fluorescence and photodynamic effects of bacteriochlorin a observed in vivo in 'sandwich' observation chambers.
- Authors: van Leengoed HL, Schuitmaker JJ, van der Veen N, Dubbelman TM, Star WM
- Issue date: 1993 May
- Antiangiogenic treatment enhances photodynamic therapy responsiveness in a mouse mammary carcinoma.
- Authors: Ferrario A, von Tiehl KF, Rucker N, Schwarz MA, Gill PS, Gomer CJ
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 1