Medication details documented on hospital discharge: cross-sectional observational study of factors associated with medication non-reconciliation.
AuthorsGrimes, Tamasine C
Duggan, Catherine A
Delaney, Tim P
Graham, Ian M
Conlon, Kevin C
O' Brien, Paul
AffiliationPharmacy Department, Adelaide and Meath Hospital, incorporating the National Children's Hospital (AMNCH), Tallaght, Dublin 24 School of Pharmacy , Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland. email@example.com
Aged, 80 and over
Continuity of Patient Care
Medical History Taking
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMedication details documented on hospital discharge: cross-sectional observational study of factors associated with medication non-reconciliation. 2011, 71 (3):449-57 Br J Clin Pharmacol
JournalBritish journal of clinical pharmacology
AbstractThe findings inform strategies to facilitate medication reconciliation on discharge from acute hospital care.
- The need for medication reconciliation: a cross-sectional observational study in adult patients.
- Authors: Knez L, Suskovic S, Rezonja R, Laaksonen R, Mrhar A
- Issue date: 2011 Oct
- Interdisciplinary collaboration in the provision of a pharmacist-led discharge medication reconciliation service at an Irish teaching hospital.
- Authors: Holland DM
- Issue date: 2015 Apr
- [Safe medication by means of cross-sectoral medication reconciliation].
- Authors: Vilstrup Tomsen D, Bjeldbak-Olesen M
- Issue date: 2012 Nov 5
- Medication reconciliation at admission and discharge: an analysis of prevalence and associated risk factors.
- Authors: Belda-Rustarazo S, Cantero-Hinojosa J, Salmeron-García A, González-García L, Cabeza-Barrera J, Galvez J
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Reconcilable differences: correcting medication errors at hospital admission and discharge.
- Authors: Vira T, Colquhoun M, Etchells E
- Issue date: 2006 Apr