Trends in co-prescribing of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers in Ireland.
AffiliationDepartment of Renal Medicine, Adelaide & Meath Hospital Incorporating National Children Hospital (AMNCH), Dublin 24, Ireland. email@example.com
Aged, 80 and over
Angiotensin Receptor Antagonists
Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Inhibitors
Clinical Trials as Topic
Drug Therapy, Combination
Physician's Practice Patterns
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTrends in co-prescribing of angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers in Ireland. 2011, 71 (3):458-66 Br J Clin Pharmacol
JournalBritish journal of clinical pharmacology
AbstractIncreased co-prescribing of ACEIs and ARBs was observed in Ireland during 2000-09. Prescribing patterns did not appear to be affected by results from major trials.
- The influence of guidelines on the use of statins: analysis of prescribing trends 1998-2002.
- Authors: Teeling M, Bennett K, Feely J
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Pharmacotherapy Treatment Patterns, Outcomes, and Health Resource Utilization Among Patients with Heart Failure with Reduced Ejection Fraction at a U.S. Academic Medical Center.
- Authors: Bress AP, King JB, Brixner D, Kielhorn A, Patel HK, Maya J, Lee VC, Biskupiak J, Munger M
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- Combined use of renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system-acting agents: a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Farcas A, Leucuta D, Bucsa C, Mogosan C, Dumitrascu D
- Issue date: 2016 Dec
- Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARB) outperform angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors on ischemic stroke prevention in patients with hypertension and diabetes - A real-world population study in Taiwan.
- Authors: Pai PY, Muo CH, Sung FC, Ho HC, Lee YT
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 15
- EVALUATING THE PRESCRIPTION OF ANGIOTENSIN-CONVERTING ENZYME INHIBITORS OR RECEPTOR BLOCKERS IN PATIENTS WITH DIABETES IN JORDAN.
- Authors: Mayyas F, Bataineh W, Jarab A
- Issue date: 2017 Nov