AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, South Infirmary, Victoria Hospital, Cork, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGuidelines for the management of contact dermatitis: an update. 2009, 160 (5):946-54 Br. J. Dermatol.
JournalThe British journal of dermatology
AbstractThese guidelines for management of contact dermatitis have been prepared for dermatologists on behalf of the British Association of Dermatologists. They present evidence-based guidance for investigation and treatment, with identification of the strength of evidence available at the time of preparation of the guidelines, including details of relevant epidemiological aspects, diagnosis and investigation.
- Guidelines for care of contact dermatitis.
- Authors: Bourke J, Coulson I, English J, British Association of Dermatologists.
- Issue date: 2001 Dec
- British Association of Dermatologists' guidelines for the management of contact dermatitis 2017.
- Authors: Johnston GA, Exton LS, Mohd Mustapa MF, Slack JA, Coulson IH, English JS, Bourke JF
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Update on contact dermatitis 2007: Medical pearls from the annual meeting of the British Contact Dermatitis Society at the annual meeting of the British Association of Dermatologists.
- Authors: Alexandroff AB, Gawkrodger DJ
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Contact dermatitis and workforce economics.
- Authors: Jacob SE, Steele T
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- Conctact dermatitis: some important topics.
- Authors: Pigatto PD
- Issue date: 2015 Nov