MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe tale of a blue toddler. 2003, 96 (8):248-9 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
SponsorsReproduced with permission from the Irish Medical Journal
- Case files of the medical toxicology fellowship at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ: methemoglobinemia following dapsone exposure.
- Authors: Canning J, Levine M
- Issue date: 2011 Jun
- Dapsone poisoning.
- Authors: Cooke TJ
- Issue date: 1970 Jun 6
- Methemoglobinemia after ingestion of Chinese herbal medicine in a 9-day-old infant.
- Authors: Chan B, Ui LQ, Ming TP, Lai CK, Chan BY, Poon WT, Chan A, Bong CC
- Issue date: 2007
- A patient with leukaemia turns blue.
- Authors: Commondoor R, Murray MJ
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Severe accidental dapsone overdose.
- Authors: McGoldrick MD, Bailie GR
- Issue date: 1995 Jul