Acute upper arm ischaemia: a rare presentation of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Orthopaedic Surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Republic of Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
Tomography, X-Ray Computed
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAcute upper arm ischaemia: a rare presentation of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. 2010, 179 (4):589-92 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractDigital ischaemia has been sparsely reported in current literature. Its association with lymphomatous conditions has been described in even more exceptional occurrences. We present the first case of upper arm ischaemia associated with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. A brief literature review of this rare phenomenon is also accompanied with it.
- Primary endometrial non-Hodgkin's lymphoma treated by chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Authors: Guldrís EM, Vázquez P, Fernández A
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Sarcoid-like reaction in the spleen following chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Reilly TB, Schuster DM, Starsiak MD, Kost CB, Halkar RK
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- A case of primary cardiac lymphoma: analysis of the role of echocardiography in early diagnosis.
- Authors: Faganello G, Belham M, Thaman R, Blundell J, Eller T, Wilde P
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Occurrence of sarcoidosis after chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Authors: Cho H, Yoon DH, Kim JH, Ko YB, Kwon BS, Song IH, Suh C
- Issue date: 2016 May
- Early response assessment using 3'-deoxy-3'-[18F]fluorothymidine-positron emission tomography in high-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Herrmann K, Wieder HA, Buck AK, Schöffel M, Krause BJ, Fend F, Schuster T, Meyer zum Büschenfelde C, Wester HJ, Duyster J, Peschel C, Schwaiger M, Dechow T
- Issue date: 2007 Jun 15