Sweet's syndrome in association with common variable immunodeficiency.
AffiliationDepartment of Dermatology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland.
Age of Onset
Common Variable Immunodeficiency
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSweet's syndrome in association with common variable immunodeficiency. 2009, 34 (2):192-4 Clin. Exp. Dermatol.
JournalClinical and experimental dermatology
AbstractSweet's syndrome (SS), a rare reactive neutrophilic dermatosis, has been reported to occur in association with a variety of systemic disorders, categorized by von den Diesch into idiopathic, paraneoplastic, pregnancy and parainflammatory subgroups. The parainflammatory group has been well defined, and includes a wide spectrum of infectious triggers and disorders of immune dysregulation. To date, however, no cases of SS have been described in the context of common variable immunodeficiency (CVID). We report a case of paediatric-onset SS, previously reported as idiopathic, with a subsequent diagnosis of CVID.
- Dapsone-responsive histiocytoid Sweet's syndrome associated with Crohn's disease.
- Authors: Spencer B, Nanavati A, Greene J, Butler DF
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- [Sweet's syndrome: a propos of 8 cases].
- Authors: Souissi A, Benmously R, Fenniche S, Zarrouk M, Marrek H, Debbiche A, Ayed MB, Mokhtar I
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- Association of Sweet's syndrome and acute sarcoidosis: report of a case and review of the literature.
- Authors: Dadban A, Hirschi S, Sanchez M, Lagrange B
- Issue date: 2009 Mar
- Idiopathic, Refractory Sweet's Syndrome Associated with Common Variable Immunodeficiency: a Case Report and Literature Review.
- Authors: Cook QS, Zdanski CJ, Burkhart CN, Googe PB, Thompson P, Wu EY
- Issue date: 2019 May 14
- Thalidomide in the treatment of recalcitrant Sweet's syndrome associated with myelodysplasia.
- Authors: Browning CE, Dixon JE, Malone JC, Callen JP
- Issue date: 2005 Aug