Tracheal intubation in patients with cervical spine immobilization: a comparison of the Airwayscope, LMA CTrach, and the Macintosh laryngoscopes.
AffiliationDepartment of Anaesthesia, Galway University Hospitals, Galway, Ireland.
Aged, 80 and over
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTracheal intubation in patients with cervical spine immobilization: a comparison of the Airwayscope, LMA CTrach, and the Macintosh laryngoscopes. 2009, 102 (5):654-61 Br J Anaesth
JournalBritish journal of anaesthesia
AbstractThe AWS laryngoscope has several advantages over the Macintosh laryngoscope, or LMA CTrach, in patients undergoing cervical spine immobilization.
- Comparison of Macintosh, Truview EVO2, Glidescope, and Airwayscope laryngoscope use in patients with cervical spine immobilization.
- Authors: Malik MA, Maharaj CH, Harte BH, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2008 Nov
- Video-assisted versus conventional tracheal intubation in morbidly obese patients.
- Authors: Dhonneur G, Abdi W, Ndoko SK, Amathieu R, Risk N, El Housseini L, Polliand C, Champault G, Combes X, Tual L
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Randomized controlled trial of the Pentax AWS, Glidescope, and Macintosh laryngoscopes in predicted difficult intubation.
- Authors: Malik MA, Subramaniam R, Maharaj CH, Harte BH, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2009 Nov
- Comparison of the Glidescope, the Pentax AWS, and the Truview EVO2 with the Macintosh laryngoscope in experienced anaesthetists: a manikin study.
- Authors: Malik MA, O'Donoghue C, Carney J, Maharaj CH, Harte BH, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Comparison of the C-MAC®, Airtraq®, and Macintosh laryngoscopes in patients undergoing tracheal intubation with cervical spine immobilization.
- Authors: McElwain J, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2011 Aug