AffiliationDepartment of Urology and Transplantation, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTakayasu's arteritis: a challenging diagnosis. 2009, 178 (1):89-91 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractThe practices of medicine and surgery are inherently and irrevocably entwined. This case report highlights the need for an integrated, multi-disciplinary approach to care of the modern patient. Our patient fulfils the traditional Ishikawa's criteria and the modified Ishikawa's criteria for the clinical diagnosis of Takayasu's disease. Her case underpins the need for co-ordinated care and careful periodic review of the symptomatology and signs of the multiple clinic attendees.
- [Cerebrovascular complications of Takayasu's disease].
- Authors: del Brutto OH, Lara-Terán J, Sánchez J, Lara-Montiel J
- Issue date: 1996 Jul
- Thoracic aortic ectasia in a patient with Takayasu's disease.
- Authors: Cull DL, Parent FN 3rd, Wheeler JR, Gregory RT, Snyder SO Jr, Gayle RG
- Issue date: 1991 Sep
- Anesthetic management of Takayasu's arteritis for extra-anatomic thoraco-abdominal aorto-aortic bypass: a case report.
- Authors: Barber DA, Reeves-Viets JL, Fox A, Curling P
- Issue date: 1998 Apr
- Long-term survival after surgical treatment of patients with Takayasu's arteritis.
- Authors: Miyata T, Sato O, Koyama H, Shigematsu H, Tada Y
- Issue date: 2003 Sep 23
- Takayasu's arteritis: a case study.
- Authors: Winiecki MW
- Issue date: 1993 Apr