Ipsilateral transversus abdominis plane block provides effective analgesia after appendectomy in children: a randomized controlled trial.
AffiliationDepartment of Anaesthesia, Clinical Sciences Institute, National University of Ireland, Galway, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIpsilateral transversus abdominis plane block provides effective analgesia after appendectomy in children: a randomized controlled trial. 2010, 111 (4):998-1003 Anesth. Analg.
JournalAnesthesia and analgesia
AbstractUnilateral TAP block, as a component of a multimodal analgesic regimen, provided superior analgesia compared with placebo in the first 48 postoperative hours after appendectomy in children.
- The analgesic efficacy of transversus abdominis plane block after cesarean delivery: a randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: McDonnell JG, Curley G, Carney J, Benton A, Costello J, Maharaj CH, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- The transversus abdominis plane block provides effective postoperative analgesia in patients undergoing total abdominal hysterectomy.
- Authors: Carney J, McDonnell JG, Ochana A, Bhinder R, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- The analgesic efficacy of transversus abdominis plane block after abdominal surgery: a prospective randomized controlled trial.
- Authors: McDonnell JG, O'Donnell B, Curley G, Heffernan A, Power C, Laffey JG
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- The analgesic efficacy of subcostal transversus abdominis plane block compared with thoracic epidural analgesia and intravenous opioid analgesia after radical gastrectomy.
- Authors: Wu Y, Liu F, Tang H, Wang Q, Chen L, Wu H, Zhang X, Miao J, Zhu M, Hu C, Goldsworthy M, You J, Xu X
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- The beneficial effect of transversus abdominis plane block after laparoscopic cholecystectomy in day-case surgery: a randomized clinical trial.
- Authors: Petersen PL, Stjernholm P, Kristiansen VB, Torup H, Hansen EG, Mitchell AU, Moeller A, Rosenberg J, Dahl JB, Mathiesen O
- Issue date: 2012 Sep