AffiliationDepartment of Neuroradiology, Beaumont Hospital; Dublin, Ireland - email@example.com.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRetrieval of a Migrated Coil Using an X6 MERCI Device. 2009, 15 (1):99-102 Interv Neuroradiol
JournalInterventional neuroradiology : journal of peritherapeutic neuroradiology, surgical procedures and related neurosciences
AbstractSummary: Coil migration is a recognised but rare complication of endovascular coiling. Many techniques are available commercially for coil retrieval. We report the case of an acute subarachnoid hemorrhage in a 54-year-old woman in which a migrated coil was successfully retrieved using an X6 MERCI device.
- Coil Migration through a Neuroform 3 Stent during Endovascular Coiling. A Case Report.
- Authors: O'Hare A, Thornton J, Brennan P
- Issue date: 2009 Jul 29
- Management strategies for intraprocedural coil migration during endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms.
- Authors: Ding D, Liu KC
- Issue date: 2014 Jul
- Intraprocedural retrieval of migrated coils during endovascular aneurysm treatment with the Trevo Stentriever device.
- Authors: Liu KC, Ding D, Starke RM, Geraghty SR, Jensen ME
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Treatment of endovascular coil and stent migration using the merci retriever: report of three cases.
- Authors: Kung DK, Abel TJ, Madhavan KH, Dalyai RT, Dlouhy BJ, Liu W, Jabbour PM, Hasan DM
- Issue date: 2012
- Detached Coil Migration that Assisted Stent Migration, during Stent Assisted Coiling of a Recurrent Aneurysm. A Case Report.
- Authors: Derakhshani S, Rosa S, Chawda S
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 31