AffiliationDepartment of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTranscatheter embolisation of renal angiomyolipoma. 2010, 179 (2):211-6 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractEmbolisation is a safe and effective method for treating patients with AML.
- Endovascular therapy for patients with renal angiomyolipoma presenting with retroperitoneal haemorrhage.
- Authors: Incedayi M, Turba UC, Arslan B, Sabri SS, Saad WE, Matsumoto AH, Angle JF
- Issue date: 2010 Jun
- Angiomyolipomata: challenges, solutions, and future prospects based on over 100 cases treated.
- Authors: Sooriakumaran P, Gibbs P, Coughlin G, Attard V, Elmslie F, Kingswood C, Taylor J, Corbishley C, Patel U, Anderson C
- Issue date: 2010 Jan
- Renal angiomyolipomas in tuberous sclerosis--rare but potentially life-threatening lesions.
- Authors: Azim A, Rajkumar G
- Issue date: 2012 Dec 14
- Renal angiomyolipoma: long-term results after arterial embolization.
- Authors: Kothary N, Soulen MC, Clark TW, Wein AJ, Shlansky-Goldberg RD, Crino PB, Stavropoulos SW
- Issue date: 2005 Jan
- Urgent transcatheter arterial embolization for the treatment of ruptured renal angiomyolipoma with spontaneous hemorrhage.
- Authors: Duan XH, Zhang MF, Ren JZ, Han XW, Chen PF, Zhang K, Jia ZL
- Issue date: 2016 Nov