AuthorsKeeling, Aoife N
Given, Mark F
McGrath, Frank P
Lee, Michael J
AffiliationDepartment of Academic Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland.
Aged, 80 and over
Peripheral Vascular Diseases
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSubintimal angioplasty: predictors of long-term success. 2009, 20 (8):1013-22 J Vasc Interv Radiol
JournalJournal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR
AbstractSIA is a feasible therapeutic option for occlusive atherosclerotic lesions in IC and CLI and is the evolving preferred strategy in CLI and perhaps IC with long-segment occlusions.
- Should incidental asymptomatic angiographic stenoses and occlusions be treated in patients with peripheral arterial disease?
- Authors: Keeling AN, Naughton PA, Khalidi K, Ayyoub AS, Kelly CK, Leahy AL, Bouchier-Hayes DJ, Athanasiou T, Lee MJ
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Subintimal angioplasty of infrapopliteal artery occlusions in the treatment of critical limb ischaemia. Short-term results.
- Authors: Tartari S, Zattoni L, Rolma G, Sacco A
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- Outcomes of reinterventions after subintimal angioplasty.
- Authors: Schmieder GC, Richardson AI, Scott EC, Stokes GK, Meier GH 3rd, Panneton JM
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- Subintimal angioplasty of chronic total occlusion in iliac arteries: a safe and durable option.
- Authors: Chen BL, Holt HR, Day JD, Stout CL, Stokes GK, Panneton JM
- Issue date: 2011 Feb
- Subintimal angioplasty for the treatment of claudication and critical limb ischemia: 3-year results.
- Authors: Scott EC, Biuckians A, Light RE, Scibelli CD, Milner TP, Meier GH 3rd, Panneton JM
- Issue date: 2007 Nov