Should incidental asymptomatic angiographic stenoses and occlusions be treated in patients with peripheral arterial disease?
AuthorsKeeling, Aoife N
Naughton, Peter A
Ayyoub, Alaa S
Kelly, Cathal K
Leahy, Austin L
Bouchier-Hayes, David J
Lee, Michael J
AffiliationDepartment of Academic Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland.
Peripheral Vascular Diseases
Vascular Surgical Procedures
MetadataShow full item record
CitationShould incidental asymptomatic angiographic stenoses and occlusions be treated in patients with peripheral arterial disease? 2009, 20 (9):1133-40 J Vasc Interv Radiol
JournalJournal of vascular and interventional radiology : JVIR
AbstractAsymptomatic peripheral angiographic stenoses and occlusions become symptomatic in one third of patients, necessitating treatment in 13.9% overall. Previous contralateral BKA and statin use were independent predictors of adverse outcome in this population. Close clinical follow-up and appropriate risk factor modification are recommended.
- Subintimal angioplasty: predictors of long-term success.
- Authors: Keeling AN, Khalidi K, Leong S, Given MF, McGrath FP, Athanasiou T, Lee MJ
- Issue date: 2009 Aug
- Laser atherectomy for lower extremity revascularization: An adjunctive endovascular treatment option.
- Authors: Zhou W, Bush RL, Lin PH, Peden EK, Lumsden AB
- Issue date: 2006 Aug-Sep
- Below knee angioplasty in elderly patients: predictors of major adverse clinical outcomes.
- Authors: Keeling AN, Khalidi K, Leong S, Wang TT, Ayyoub AS, McGrath FP, Athanasiou T, Lee MJ
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- An analysis of the outcomes of a decade of experience with lower extremity revascularization including limb salvage, lengths of stay, and safety.
- Authors: Egorova NN, Guillerme S, Gelijns A, Morrissey N, Dayal R, McKinsey JF, Nowygrod R
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Endovascular surgery for chronic limb ischaemia. Factors predicting immediate outcome on the basis of a nationwide vascular registry.
- Authors: Vainio E, Salenius JP, Lepäntalo M, Luther M, Ylönen K
- Issue date: 2001