Long-term experience of plasmapheresis in antibody-mediated rejection in renal transplantation.
AffiliationDepartment of Nephrology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLong-term experience of plasmapheresis in antibody-mediated rejection in renal transplantation. 2009, 41 (9):3690-2 Transplant. Proc.
AbstractLittle information is available in the literature regarding the long-term outcome of this therapy. This is the first report on the long-term (5-year) follow-up of plasmapheresis as a rescue therapy for AMR.
- Treatment of Biopsy-Proven Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection Using Thymoglobulin (ATG) Monotherapy and a Combination of Rituximab, Intravenous Immunoglobulin, and Plasmapheresis: Lesson Learned from Primary Experience.
- Authors: Zheng J, Xue W, Qing X, Jing X, Hou J, Tian X, Guo Q, He X, Cai J
- Issue date: 2014
- Comparison of combination Plasmapheresis/IVIg/anti-CD20 versus high-dose IVIg in the treatment of antibody-mediated rejection.
- Authors: Lefaucheur C, Nochy D, Andrade J, Verine J, Gautreau C, Charron D, Hill GS, Glotz D, Suberbielle-Boissel C
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Impact of rituximab therapy for treatment of acute humoral rejection.
- Authors: Kaposztas Z, Podder H, Mauiyyedi S, Illoh O, Kerman R, Reyes M, Pollard V, Kahan BD
- Issue date: 2009 Jan-Feb
- High-dose intravenous immunoglobulin and rituximab treatment for antibody-mediated rejection after kidney transplantation: a cost analysis.
- Authors: Tanriover B, Wright SE, Foster SV, Roush KS, Castillo-Lugo JA, Fa K, Levy FL, Mejia A
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Successful kidney transplantation after desensitization using plasmapheresis, low-dose intravenous immunoglobulin, and rituximab in highly sensitized patients: a single-center experience.
- Authors: Jin MK, Cho JH, Kwon O, Hong KD, Choi JY, Yoon SH, Park SH, Kim YL, Kim CD
- Issue date: 2012 Jan