AffiliationDepartment of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vestibular Function Tests
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVestibular function testing. 2010, 179 (2):173-8 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractIn this review we aim to highlight the new understanding and insight into the underlying pathophysiology of vestibular disorders which in conjunction with technological advancements have led to significant improvements in the clinical and laboratory evaluation of vestibular disease. The vestibular and balance assessment modalities which are available to help optimise the management of vestibular disease are also discussed.
- Evaluating the dizzy patient: bedside examination and laboratory assessment of the vestibular system.
- Authors: Eggers SD, Zee DS
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- The clinical utility of search coil horizontal vestibulo-ocular reflex testing.
- Authors: Kessler P, Zarandy MM, Hajioff D, Tomlinson D, Ranalli P, Rutka J
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Vestibular evaluation--electronystagmography, rotational testing, and posturography.
- Authors: Parker SW
- Issue date: 1993 Oct
- The sinusoidal harmonic acceleration rotary chair test. Theoretical and clinical basis.
- Authors: Wall C 3rd
- Issue date: 1990 May
- The vestibular & balance center: tools for diagnosing the dizzy patient.
- Authors: Spindel JH
- Issue date: 1997 Nov