Efficacy and safety of colonic stenting for malignant disease in the elderly.
Harewood, Gavin C
Murray, Frank E
Patchett, Stephen E
AffiliationDepartment of Gastroenterology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEfficacy and safety of colonic stenting for malignant disease in the elderly. 2010, 25 (6):747-50 Int J Colorectal Dis
JournalInternational journal of colorectal disease
AbstractColorectal stenting for malignant disease in older patients is both safe and effective with comparative success and complication rates to a younger population.
- Endoscopic placement of self-expandable metal stents for malignant colonic obstruction: long-term outcomes and complication factors.
- Authors: Small AJ, Coelho-Prabhu N, Baron TH
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Endoscopic stenting is not as effective for palliation of colorectal obstruction in patients with advanced gastric cancer as emergency surgery.
- Authors: Kim BK, Hong SP, Heo HM, Kim JY, Hur H, Lee KY, Cheon JH, Kim TI, Kim WH
- Issue date: 2012 Feb
- Bowel function following insertion of self-expanding metallic stents for palliation of colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Davies RJ, D'Sa IB, Lucarotti ME, Fowler AL, Tottle A, Birch P, Cook TA
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Self-expandable metal stent for malignant colonic obstruction: outcome in proximal vs. left sided tumor localization.
- Authors: Tal AO, Friedrich-Rust M, Bechstein WO, Woeste G, Trojan J, Zeuzem S, Sarrazin C, Albert JG
- Issue date: 2013 Jun
- Palliative colonic stenting: a safe alternative to surgery in stage IV colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Finlayson A, Hulme-Moir M
- Issue date: 2016 Oct