Limited-preparation CT colonography in frail elderly patients: a feasibility study.
AuthorsKeeling, Aoife N
Slattery, Michael M
Lee, Michael J
Morrin, Martina M
AffiliationDepartment of Academic Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Rd, Dublin 9, Ireland. email@example.com
MeSHAged, 80 and over
Colonography, Computed Tomographic
Radiographic Image Enhancement
Reproducibility of Results
Sensitivity and Specificity
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLimited-preparation CT colonography in frail elderly patients: a feasibility study. 2010, 194 (5):1279-87 AJR Am J Roentgenol
JournalAJR. American journal of roentgenology
AbstractLimited-preparation low-dose CTC is a feasible and useful minimally invasive technique with which to evaluate the colon and exclude gross pathology (mass lesions and polyps > 1 cm) in elderly patients with diminished performance status, yielding good to excellent image quality.
- CT colonography with reduced bowel preparation after incomplete colonoscopy in the elderly.
- Authors: Iafrate F, Hassan C, Zullo A, Stagnitti A, Ferrari R, Spagnuolo A, Laghi A
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- Minimal preparation computed tomography instead of barium enema/colonoscopy for suspected colon cancer in frail elderly patients: an outcome analysis study.
- Authors: Kealey SM, Dodd JD, MacEneaney PM, Gibney RG, Malone DE
- Issue date: 2004 Jan
- Post-surgical follow-up of colorectal cancer: role of contrast-enhanced CT colonography.
- Authors: Neri E, Vagli P, Turini F, Cerri F, Faggioni L, Angeli S, Cini L, Bartolozzi C
- Issue date: 2010 Dec
- Full-laxative versus minimum-laxative fecal-tagging CT colonography using 64-detector row CT: prospective blinded comparison of diagnostic performance, tagging quality, and patient acceptance.
- Authors: Nagata K, Okawa T, Honma A, Endo S, Kudo SE, Yoshida H
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- CT colonography with rectal iodine tagging: Feasibility and comparison with oral tagging in a colorectal cancer screening population.
- Authors: Neri E, Mantarro A, Faggioni L, Scalise P, Bemi P, Pancrazi F, D'Ippolito G, Bartolozzi C
- Issue date: 2015 Sep