An evaluation of Irish general surgical research publications from 2000 to 2009.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAn evaluation of Irish general surgical research publications from 2000 to 2009. 2010, 8 (6):314-7 Surgeon
JournalThe surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland
AbstractIreland continues to produce high quality surgical research, characterised by number of articles produced per 10⁶ inhabitants. This study shows that the number of articles published in the second half of the decade almost doubled from 221 to 369 and that the mean journal impact factor for all articles published was 2.87.
- The NCI All Ireland Cancer Conference.
- Authors: Johnston PG, Daly PA, Liu E
- Issue date: 1999
- Why should surgeons care about clinical research methodology?
- Authors: Chang DC, Matsen SL, Simpkins CE
- Issue date: 2006 Dec
- Women authors of surgical research.
- Authors: Kurichi JE, Kelz RR, Sonnad SS
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Nursing research in Ireland.
- Authors: McCarthy G, Hegarty J, O'Sullivan D
- Issue date: 2006