Pandemic H1N1 (2009) and renal failure: the experience of the Irish national tertiary referral centre.
AffiliationDepartment of Nephrology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland. Frankjobrien@physicians.ie
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPandemic H1N1 (2009) and renal failure: the experience of the Irish national tertiary referral centre. 2011, 180 (1):135-8 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractThis study highlights the significance and frequency of renal complications associated with this illness.
- High mortality in critically ill patients infected with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) with pneumonia and acute kidney injury.
- Authors: Kute VB, Godara SM, Goplani KR, Gumber MR, Shah PR, Vanikar AV, Shah VR, Trivedi HL
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Characteristics of acute kidney injury in patients infected with the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus.
- Authors: Abdulkader RC, Ho YL, de Sousa Santos S, Caires R, Arantes MF, Andrade L
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- [Acute kidney injury in critically ill children infected with influenza A virus (H1N1) and enterovirus 71].
- Authors: Li JG, Qu D, Li Y, Wang F, Guo LY, Wang JJ, Cao L, Ren XX
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Dialysis for acute kidney injury associated with influenza a (H1N1) infection.
- Authors: Vallejos A, Arias M, Cusumano A, Coste E, Simon M, Martinez R, Mendez S, Raño M, Sintado L, Lococo B, Blanco C, Cestari J
- Issue date: 2013 May
- Acute kidney injury in critically ill patients with 2009 influenza A (H1N1) viral pneumonia: an observational study.
- Authors: Nin N, Lorente JA, Soto L, Ríos F, Hurtado J, Arancibia F, Ugarte S, Echevarría E, Cardinal P, Saldarini F, Bagnulo H, Cortés I, Bujedo G, Ortega C, Frutos F, Esteban A
- Issue date: 2011 May