Pandemic H1N1 (2009) and renal failure: the experience of the Irish national tertiary referral centre.
AffiliationDepartment of Nephrology, Beaumont Hospital, Beaumont Road, Dublin 9, Ireland. Frankjobrien@physicians.ie
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPandemic H1N1 (2009) and renal failure: the experience of the Irish national tertiary referral centre. 2011, 180 (1):135-8 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractThis study highlights the significance and frequency of renal complications associated with this illness.
- High mortality in critically ill patients infected with 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) with pneumonia and acute kidney injury.
- Authors: Kute VB, Godara SM, Goplani KR, Gumber MR, Shah PR, Vanikar AV, Shah VR, Trivedi HL
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Characteristics of acute kidney injury in patients infected with the 2009 influenza A (H1N1) virus.
- Authors: Abdulkader RC, Ho YL, de Sousa Santos S, Caires R, Arantes MF, Andrade L
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Acute kidney injury and 2009 H1N1 influenza-related critical illness.
- Authors: Bellomo R, Pettilä V, Webb SAR, Bailey M, Howe B, Seppelt IM
- Issue date: 2010
- [Acute kidney injury in critically ill children infected with influenza A virus (H1N1) and enterovirus 71].
- Authors: Li JG, Qu D, Li Y, Wang F, Guo LY, Wang JJ, Cao L, Ren XX
- Issue date: 2011 Nov
- Dialysis for acute kidney injury associated with influenza a (H1N1) infection.
- Authors: Vallejos A, Arias M, Cusumano A, Coste E, Simon M, Martinez R, Mendez S, Raño M, Sintado L, Lococo B, Blanco C, Cestari J
- Issue date: 2013 May