The utility of 99mTc-sestamibi scintigraphy in the localisation of parathyroid adenomas in primary hyperparathyroidism.
AffiliationDivision of Endocrinology, Beaumont Hospital, RCSI Medical School, Dublin 9, Ireland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe utility of 99mTc-sestamibi scintigraphy in the localisation of parathyroid adenomas in primary hyperparathyroidism. 2011, 180 (1):191-4 Ir J Med Sci
JournalIrish journal of medical science
AbstractSestamibi scintigraphy was more likely to be positive in younger patients without nodular thyroid disease who have larger parathyroid adenomas with more severe hyperparathyroidism.
- Diagnostic accuracy of 3T magnetic resonance imaging in the preoperative localisation of parathyroid adenomas: comparison with ultrasound and 99mTc-sestamibi scans.
- Authors: Argirò R, Diacinti D, Sacconi B, Iannarelli A, Diacinti D, Cipriani C, Pisani D, Romagnoli E, Biffoni M, Di Gioia C, Pepe J, Bezzi M, Letizia C, Minisola S, Catalano C
- Issue date: 2018 Nov
- Clinical utility of ultrasound and 99mTc sestamibi SPECT/CT for preoperative localization of parathyroid adenoma in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Authors: Patel CN, Salahudeen HM, Lansdown M, Scarsbrook AF
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Technetium 99m tetrofosmin parathyroid imaging. Results with double-phase study and SPECT in primary and secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- Authors: Gallowitsch HJ, Mikosch P, Kresnik E, Gomez I, Lind P
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- [The role of scintigraphy with dual tracer and potassium perchlorate (99mTcO4 & KClO4/ MIBI) in primary hyperparathyroidism].
- Authors: Rubello D, Saladini G, Casara D
- Issue date: 2001 Mar
- Preoperative localization of parathyroid adenoma in patients with concomitant thyroid nodular disease.
- Authors: Krausz Y, Lebensart PD, Klein M, Weininger J, Blachar A, Chisin R, Shiloni E
- Issue date: 2000 Dec