Establishment of a paediatric age-related reference interval for the measurement of urinary total fractionated metanephrines.
AffiliationDepartment of Chemical Pathology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin 9, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEstablishment of a paediatric age-related reference interval for the measurement of urinary total fractionated metanephrines. 2011, 48 (Pt 1):41-4 Ann. Clin. Biochem.
JournalAnnals of clinical biochemistry
AbstractThe established reference intervals are described in Table 2.
- Methylated catecholamine metabolites for diagnosis of neuroblastoma.
- Authors: Candito M, Thyss A, Albertini M, Deville A, Politano S, Mariani R, Chambon P
- Issue date: 1992
- The diagnostic efficacy of urinary fractionated metanephrines measured by tandem mass spectrometry in detection of pheochromocytoma.
- Authors: Perry CG, Sawka AM, Singh R, Thabane L, Bajnarek J, Young WF Jr
- Issue date: 2007 May
- [Metanephrine (M), normetanephrine (NM) and fractionated metanephrines].
- Authors: Miyoshi T, Tomita K
- Issue date: 2005 Aug
- Lessons from an unpleasant surprise: a biochemical strategy for the diagnosis of pheochromocytoma.
- Authors: Gardet V, Gatta B, Simonnet G, Tabarin A, Chêne G, Ducassou D, Corcuff JB
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Quantitation of urinary normetanephrine and metanephrine by reversed-phase extraction and mass-fragmentographic analysis.
- Authors: Canfell C, Binder SR, Khayam-Bashi H
- Issue date: 1982 Jan