Prism therapy and visual rehabilitation in homonymous visual field loss.
AffiliationDepartment of Ophthalmology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrism therapy and visual rehabilitation in homonymous visual field loss. 2011, 88 (2):263-8 Optom Vis Sci
JournalOptometry and vision science : official publication of the American Academy of Optometry
AbstractPatients with HVFD demonstrate decreased QOL. Monocular sector prisms can improve the QOL and expand the visual field in these patients.
- Improving awareness of peripheral visual field using sectorial prism.
- Authors: Lee AG, Perez AM
- Issue date: 1999 Oct
- Reading performance after vision rehabilitation of subjects with homonymous visual field defects.
- Authors: Gall C, Sabel BA
- Issue date: 2012 Dec
- Patients with homonymous hemianopia become visually qualified to drive using novel monocular sector prisms.
- Authors: Moss AM, Harrison AR, Lee MS
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- Field expansion for homonymous hemianopia by optically induced peripheral exotropia.
- Authors: Peli E
- Issue date: 2000 Sep
- Peripheral prism glasses: effects of dominance, suppression, and background.
- Authors: Ross NC, Bowers AR, Peli E
- Issue date: 2012 Sep