MetadataShow full item record
CitationRoad safety in Ireland--enforcement is the key. 2010, 103 (3):69 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Multilevel modelling for the regional effect of enforcement on road accidents.
- Authors: Yannis G, Papadimitriou E, Antoniou C
- Issue date: 2007 Jul
- Road casualties and enforcement: distributional assumptions of serially correlated count data.
- Authors: Yannis G, Antoniou C, Papadimitriou E
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Cost-effectiveness of traffic enforcement: case study from Uganda.
- Authors: Bishai D, Asiimwe B, Abbas S, Hyder AA, Bazeyo W
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- An evaluation of a supplementary road safety package.
- Authors: Guria J, Leung J
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- The recent dramatic decline in road mortality in France: how drivers' attitudes towards road traffic safety changed between 2001 and 2004 in the GAZEL cohort.
- Authors: Constant A, Salmi LR, Lafont S, Chiron M, Lagarde E
- Issue date: 2008 Oct