MeSHCollege Admission Test
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUnfair discrimination under UKCAT and HPAT. 2010, 103 (5):154 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
CollectionsJournal articles & published research
- To what extent does the Health Professions Admission Test-Ireland predict performance in early undergraduate tests of communication and clinical skills? An observational cohort study.
- Authors: Kelly ME, Regan D, Dunne F, Henn P, Newell J, O'Flynn S
- Issue date: 2013 May 10
- Does the UKCAT predict Year 1 performance in medical school?
- Authors: Lynch B, Mackenzie R, Dowell J, Cleland J, Prescott G
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- Comparison of the sensitivity of the UKCAT and A Levels to sociodemographic characteristics: a national study.
- Authors: Tiffin PA, McLachlan JC, Webster L, Nicholson S
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 8
- The Health Professions Admission Test (HPAT) score and leaving certificate results can independently predict academic performance in medical school: do we need both tests?
- Authors: Halpenny D, Cadoo K, Halpenny M, Burke J, Torreggiani WC
- Issue date: 2010 Nov-Dec
- Entry to medical school--the gender question. What has happened?
- Authors: O'Flynn S, Mills A, Fitzgerald AP
- Issue date: 2013 Sep