MeSHCollege Admission Test
MetadataShow full item record
CitationUnfair discrimination under UKCAT and HPAT. 2010, 103 (5):154 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Does the UKCAT predict Year 1 performance in medical school?
- Authors: Lynch B, Mackenzie R, Dowell J, Cleland J, Prescott G
- Issue date: 2009 Dec
- The Health Professions Admission Test (HPAT) score and leaving certificate results can independently predict academic performance in medical school: do we need both tests?
- Authors: Halpenny D, Cadoo K, Halpenny M, Burke J, Torreggiani WC
- Issue date: 2010 Nov-Dec
- Entry to medical school--the gender question. What has happened?
- Authors: O'Flynn S, Mills A, Fitzgerald AP
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- General practitioners' perspectives on revised entry and selection methods to medicine and the HPAT.
- Authors: Dennehy T, Kelly M, O'Flynn S
- Issue date: 2013 Apr
- Has the UK Clinical Aptitude Test improved medical student selection?
- Authors: Wright SR, Bradley PM
- Issue date: 2010 Nov