Health Knowledge, Attitudes, Practice
Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype
Physician's Practice Patterns
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLearning from H1N1--hospital doctors and pandemic influenza. 2010, 103 (5):156 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Managing pandemic (H1N1) 2009.
- Authors: Boland M, O'Herlihy B, O'Brien A, MacDonald P, Crowley D, Kelleher K
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Perception, attitudes and knowledge regarding the 2009 swine-origin influenza A (H1N1) virus pandemic among health-care workers in Australia.
- Authors: Tebruegge M, Pantazidou A, Ritz N, Connell T, Bryant P, Donath S, Curtis N
- Issue date: 2010 Nov
- Acceptance of pandemic (H1N1) 2009 influenza vaccination by the Australian public.
- Authors: Eastwood K, Durrheim DN, Jones A, Butler M
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 4
- Australia's winter with the 2009 pandemic influenza A (H1N1) virus.
- Authors: Bishop JF, Murnane MP, Owen R
- Issue date: 2009 Dec 31
- Public knowledge, attitude and behavioural changes in an Indian population during the Influenza A (H1N1) outbreak.
- Authors: Kamate SK, Agrawal A, Chaudhary H, Singh K, Mishra P, Asawa K
- Issue date: 2009 Nov 30