Oral features and dental health in Hurler Syndrome following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
AffiliationDental Department, Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOral features and dental health in Hurler Syndrome following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. 2010, 20 (5):322-9 Int J Paediatr Dent
JournalInternational journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children
AbstractPatients with Hurler Syndrome post-HSCT are likely to have delayed dental development, a malocclusion, and dental anomalies, particularly hypodontia and microdontia.
- Prevalence and distribution of dental anomalies: a comparison between maxillary and mandibular tooth agenesis.
- Authors: Al-Abdallah M, AlHadidi A, Hammad M, Al-Ahmad H, Saleh R
- Issue date: 2015 Nov
- Oral manifestations in 22q11 deletion syndrome.
- Authors: Klingberg G, Oskarsdóttir S, Johannesson EL, Norén JG
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Musculoskeletal manifestations in mucopolysaccharidosis type I (Hurler syndrome) following hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Authors: Schmidt M, Breyer S, Löbel U, Yarar S, Stücker R, Ullrich K, Müller I, Muschol N
- Issue date: 2016 Jul 8
- Hurler syndrome: a case report of a 5-year follow-up of dental findings after bone marrow transplantation.
- Authors: Wadenya RO, Stout AM, Gupta A, Monge J
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Dental caries and enamel defects in very low birth weight adolescents.
- Authors: Nelson S, Albert JM, Lombardi G, Wishnek S, Asaad G, Kirchner HL, Singer LT
- Issue date: 2010