Fluorosis prevalence among German schoolchildren may not be associated with early kindergarten-based preventive programmes.
AuthorsWhelton, Helen P
AffiliationOral Health Services Research Centre, University Dental School & Hospital, Wilton, Cork, Ireland. H.Whelton@ucc.ie
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFluorosis prevalence among German schoolchildren may not be associated with early kindergarten-based preventive programmes. 2009, 9 (1):25-7 J Evid Based Dent Pract
JournalThe journal of evidence-based dental practice
- [Dental fluorosis and dental caries prevalence in Senegalese children living in a high-fluoride area and consuming a poor fluoridated drinking water].
- Authors: Faye M, Diawara CK, Ndiaye KR, Yam AA
- Issue date: 2008
- The prevalence and severity of dental fluorosis in the high and low altitude parts of Central Plateau, Nigeria.
- Authors: Akosu TJ, Zoakah AI, Chirdan OA
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Prevalence of malocclusion and its relationship with socio-demographic factors, dental caries, and oral hygiene in 12- to 14-year-old Tanzanian schoolchildren.
- Authors: Mtaya M, Brudvik P, Astrøm AN
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- Risk factors and prevalence of asthma in schoolchildren in Castellon (Spain): a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Arnedo-Pena A, Puig-Barberà J, Bellido-Blasco JB, Pac-Sa MR, Campos-Cruañes JB, Artero-Sivera A, Museros-Recatalá L
- Issue date: 2009 May-Jun
- Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in schoolchildren and adolescents in Turkey: a population-based study.
- Authors: Cizmecioglu FM, Etiler N, Hamzaoglu O, Hatun S
- Issue date: 2009 Aug