The aetiology of upper aerodigestive tract cancers among young adults in Europe: the ARCAGE study.
AuthorsMacfarlane, Tatiana V
Macfarlane, Gary J
Oliver, Richard J
Conway, David I
McKinney, Patricia A
Lowry, Raymond J
Healy, Claire M
McCartan, Bernard E
AffiliationSchool of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Aberdeen, Polwarth Building, Foresterhill, Aberdeen AB25 2ZD, UK. Tatiana.Macfarlane@abdn.ac.uk.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe aetiology of upper aerodigestive tract cancers among young adults in Europe: the ARCAGE study. 2010, 21 (12):2213-21 Cancer Causes Control
JournalCancer causes & control : CCC
AbstractRisk factors already identified as being important for UADT cancers in adults are also important influences on risk in younger adults. The implication of these results is that the public health message in preventing UADT cancers remains the same to young and old alike.
- Dietary risk factors for squamous cell carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract in central and eastern Europe.
- Authors: Sapkota A, Hsu CC, Zaridze D, Shangina O, Szeszenia-Dabrowska N, Mates D, Fabiánová E, Rudnai P, Janout V, Holcatova I, Brennan P, Boffetta P, Hashibe M
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Alcohol and tobacco use, and cancer risk for upper aerodigestive tract and liver.
- Authors: Pelucchi C, Gallus S, Garavello W, Bosetti C, La Vecchia C
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- Alcohol, tobacco and genetic susceptibility in relation to cancers of the upper aerodigestive tract in northern Italy.
- Authors: Canova C, Richiardi L, Merletti F, Pentenero M, Gervasio C, Tanturri G, Garzino-Demo P, Pecorari G, Talamini R, Barzan L, Sulfaro S, Franchini G, Muzzolini C, Bordin S, Pugliese GN, Macrì E, Simonato L
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Genetic associations of 115 polymorphisms with cancers of the upper aerodigestive tract across 10 European countries: the ARCAGE project.
- Authors: Canova C, Hashibe M, Simonato L, Nelis M, Metspalu A, Lagiou P, Trichopoulos D, Ahrens W, Pigeot I, Merletti F, Richiardi L, Talamini R, Barzan L, Macfarlane GJ, Macfarlane TV, Holcátová I, Bencko V, Benhamou S, Bouchardy C, Kjaerheim K, Lowry R, Agudo A, Castellsagué X, Conway DI, McKinney PA, Znaor A, McCartan BE, Healy CM, Marron M, Brennan P
- Issue date: 2009 Apr 1
- Alcohol in the aetiology of upper aerodigestive tract cancer.
- Authors: Kato I, Nomura AM
- Issue date: 1994