AffiliationDental Dept., Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin, Dublin 12. email@example.com
MeSHAfrican Continental Ancestry Group
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlveolar lymphangioma in infants: report of two cases., 55 (3):144-5 J Ir Dent Assoc
JournalJournal of the Irish Dental Association
AbstractThe alveolar lymphangioma is a benign but relatively rare condition found only in the oral cavities of black infants. Dentists practising in Ireland may be unaware of this condition due to its racial specificity. This paper presents two case reports of multiple alveolar lymphangiomas found in black infants in a children's hospital in Ireland. The epidemiology, aetiology, clinical presentation, histology, and management options are discussed. The photographs should aid the practitioner in recognising these lesions.
- Lymphagiomas of the alveolar ridges in neonates.
- Authors: Levin LS, Jorgenson RJ, Jarvey BA
- Issue date: 1976 Dec
- Lymphangiomas of the alveolar ridge in a neonate: report of case.
- Authors: Kittle PE, Weaver RM
- Issue date: 1987 Jul-Aug
- Multiple lymphangiomas of the alveolar ridge in a neonate: case study.
- Authors: Wilson S, Gould AR, Wolff C
- Issue date: 1986 Sep
- [Fibromucosal nodular lesions in newborn infants].
- Authors: Van Cuc E, Hazen M, Ferkdadji L
- Issue date: 1986
- Unsuspected small ameloblastoma in the alveolar bone: a collaborative study of 14 cases with discussion of their cellular sources.
- Authors: Ide F, Mishima K, Yamada H, Horie N, Saito I, Shimoyama T, Kusama K
- Issue date: 2008 Apr