Patient satisfaction relating to implant treatment by undergraduate and postgraduate dental students--a pilot study.
AffiliationDivision of Restorative Dentistry and Periodontology, Dublin Dental School and Hospital, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Education, Dental, Graduate
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPatient satisfaction relating to implant treatment by undergraduate and postgraduate dental students--a pilot study. 2009, 13 (3):184-8 Eur J Dent Educ
JournalEuropean journal of dental education : official journal of the Association for Dental Education in Europe
AbstractRecordings of patient satisfaction with provision of dental implant treatment are scarce. This study aimed to evaluate satisfaction amongst patients attending for provision of implant treatment by training undergraduate and postgraduate students at Dublin Dental School and Hospital (DDSH). A questionnaire was formulated and distributed to 100 individuals randomly selected from records of patients who had received implant treatment via student clinics in the previous 5 years. The response rate was 68%. Results showed a high overall level of satisfaction with treatment received.
- Dental implants placed by undergraduate students: clinical outcomes and patients'/students' perceptions.
- Authors: Vandeweghe S, Koole S, Younes F, De Coster P, De Bruyn H
- Issue date: 2014 Mar
- The patient assessment questionnaire: a new instrument for evaluating the interpersonal skills of vocational dental practitioners.
- Authors: Hurst YK, Prescott-Clements LE, Rennie JS
- Issue date: 2004 Oct 23
- Difficulties encountered at the beginning of professional life: results of a 2003 pilot survey among undergraduate students in Paris Rene Descartes University (France).
- Authors: Benbelaïd R, Dot D, Levy G, Eid N
- Issue date: 2006 Nov
- Eleven-year report on a predoctoral implant dentistry program.
- Authors: Maalhagh-Fard A, Nimmo A
- Issue date: 2008 Jan
- Students' opinion of a predoctoral implant training program.
- Authors: Kido H, Yamamoto K, Kakura K, Morinaga K, Matsuura T, Matsunaga T, Shimizu H, Takahashi Y, Sato H, Matsuura M
- Issue date: 2009 Nov