AffiliationDivision of Public and Child Dental Health, Dublin Dental School and Hospital, Lincon Place, Dublin, Ireland. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKnobloch syndrome: novel intra-oral findings. 2009, 19 (3):213-5 Int J Paediatr Dent
JournalInternational journal of paediatric dentistry / the British Paedodontic Society [and] the International Association of Dentistry for Children
- Clinical manifestations of terminal osseous dysplasia and pigmentary defects in a young girl.
- Authors: Lin BP, Lin MI, Berlocher WC
- Issue date: 2003 May
- Oculo-facio-cardio-dental syndrome: two new cases.
- Authors: Barthelemy I, Samuels L, Kahn DM, Schendel SA
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- Robinow syndrome, Cockayne syndrome, and Pfeiffer syndrome: an overview of physical, neurological, and oral characteristics.
- Authors: Horbelt CV
- Issue date: 2010 Jan-Feb
- Accessory jaw and mouth: report of case.
- Authors: al-Waheidi EM
- Issue date: 1995 Sep-Oct
- The orofacial structures and their association with congenital abnormalities.
- Authors: Stewart RE, Poole AE
- Issue date: 1982 Jun