Dental caries and its association with sociodemographics, erosion, and diet in schoolchildren from southeast Brazil.
AffiliationFaculty of Dentistry, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDental caries and its association with sociodemographics, erosion, and diet in schoolchildren from southeast Brazil., 31 (3):229-35 Pediatr Dent
AbstractDental caries was associated with sociodemographics, but not with erosion. There were no dietary factors identified in common for caries and erosion.
- The relationship between erosion, caries and rampant caries and dietary habits in preschool children in Saudi Arabia.
- Authors: Al-Malik MI, Holt RD, Bedi R
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Dental caries and its association with diet and dental erosion in Libyan schoolchildren.
- Authors: Huew R, Waterhouse P, Moynihan P, Kometa S, Maguire A
- Issue date: 2012 Jan
- Diet and dental erosion in young people in south-east Brazil.
- Authors: Waterhouse PJ, Auad SM, Nunn JH, Steen IN, Moynihan PJ
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Prevalence of tooth erosion and associated factors in 11-14-year-old Brazilian schoolchildren.
- Authors: Vargas-Ferreira F, Praetzel JR, Ardenghi TM
- Issue date: 2011 Winter
- Dental erosion among 12-year-old schoolchildren: a population-based cross-sectional study in South Brazil.
- Authors: Alves LS, Brusius CD, Damé-Teixeira N, Maltz M, Susin C
- Issue date: 2015 Dec