General practitioners attitudes to models of psychiatry-primary care liaison.
MeSHAttitude of Health Personnel
Primary Health Care
Referral and Consultation
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGeneral practitioners attitudes to models of psychiatry-primary care liaison. 2010, 103 (6):191 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Long term GP opinions and involvement after a consultation-liaison intervention for mental health problems.
- Authors: Younès N, Passerieux C, Hardy-Bayle MC, Falissard B, Gasquet I
- Issue date: 2008 Jul 2
- Psychiatry in general practice. A pilot scheme using the liaison-attachment model.
- Authors: Carr VJ, Donovan P
- Issue date: 1992 Mar 16
- Psychiatry and general practice: results of a survey of Avon general practitioners.
- Authors: Whitfield MJ, Winter RD
- Issue date: 1980 Nov
- Attitudes toward integration of complementary and alternative medicine in primary care: perspectives of patients, physicians and complementary practitioners.
- Authors: Ben-Arye E, Frenkel M, Klein A, Scharf M
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- How do general practitioners rate their relationship with gastroenterologists?
- Authors: Cardin F, Franco-Novelletto B, Fassina R, Sturniolo G
- Issue date: 2004 May