Selective salpingography and recanalisation of blocked fallopian tubes.
AffiliationMerrion Fertility Clinic and National Maternity Hospital, Holles St, Dublin 2. email@example.com
Fallopian Tube Diseases
Fallopian Tube Patency Tests
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSelective salpingography and recanalisation of blocked fallopian tubes. 2010, 103 (8):245-6 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
AbstractFallopian tubal disease is a common cause of subfertility. Reproductive surgery or assisted reproduction techniques such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) have been the main treatment options for patients with tubal disease in Ireland, although access to these treatments remains limited. We describe a case of pregnancy following selective salpingography and fallopian tube recanalisation.
- The current place of tubal surgery in the management of subfertility.
- Authors: Kotrotsou M, Strandell A, Trew G
- Issue date: 2012 Jun
- [Analysis of 1006 cases with selective salpingography and fallopian tube recanalization].
- Authors: Li QY, Zhou XL, Qin HP, Liu R
- Issue date: 2004 Feb
- [Selective salpingography and tubal cannulation through hysteroscopy].
- Authors: Li SC
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Committee opinion: role of tubal surgery in the era of assisted reproductive technology.
- Authors: Practice Committee of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
- Issue date: 2012 Mar
- [Selective salpingography in the treatment of infertility caused by proximal tubal obstruction: apropos of 122 cases treated in Dakar].
- Authors: Ba SD, Badiane M, Ba AA, Niang EH, Ba AL, Agaïcha A
- Issue date: 1999 Mar-Apr